The bachelor/bachelorette party is a significant pre-wedding tradition, and should be a time to have fun with your closest friends! There are so many options for your celebration, but whether you are going to Vegas or staying in-town, every bachelor and bachelorette party needs a professional DJ to keep the fun going all night long.
Continue reading for more reasons why you need a professional DJ at your party, and check out a few songs that should be on your playlist!
Send A Bachelor Off In Style
A bachelor party is often about reminiscing about the old days with your best friends, and partying like you used to back in college.
You may not see your high school and college pals as much as you’d like to, but a bachelor party allows you to feel like your back in the good old days and celebrate your upcoming wedding. With a professional DJ to keep the party going, you’ll be sure to have a great night with old and new friends.
As for the songs, every bachelor party needs a few jams to keep friends singing and dancing! Here are a few of the most popular songs to have on a bachelor party playlist:
- “(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (to Party!)” – The Beastie Boys
- “Pour Some Sugar On Me” – Def Leppard
- “Highway To Hell” – AC/DC
- “Cherry Pie” – Warrant
- “Yeah!” – Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris
- “Ain’t Talkin’ ‘bout Love” — Van Halen
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca” — Ricky Martin
- “Girls Girls Girls” — Mötley Crüe
Dance All Night With Your Girls
At your bachelorette party, you should be dancing the night away and celebrating with your closest friends. Marriage is a huge life change, and you need your ladies with you to celebrate going from Miss to Mrs! The playlist is a huge part of your night, so make sure your DJ plays these songs at your bachelorette party!
- “Single Ladies” – Beyonce
- “Wannabe” – Spice Girls
- “Run the World (Girls)” – Beyonce
- “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” – Cyndi Lauper
- “Party In The USA” – Miley Cyrus
- “Man! I Feel Like A Woman” – Shania Twain
- “Hollaback Girl” – Gwen Stefani
- “Whatta Man” — Salt-N-Pepa
GOLDEN PRODUCTIONS BRINGS THE PROFESSIONALLY-RUN PARTY TO YOU
Whether you need a wedding DJ or want to have a fun round of Jeopardy as part of your wedding, Golden Productions has you covered. We have been working in the entertainment industry since 1988 throughout the Maryland, D.C., and Virginia area—and we have even been to Disney World!
Ready to get the best in entertainment at your festive gathering?